Monday, February 2, 2009

No Pics?!?!?!?

So I'm sitting at home today, in a quiet house, feeling like I've been hit by a truck. I think it's just sleep deprivation (?) but I feel a little fluish so I stayed home just to be safe. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I sat down at my computer a second ago to post an update, on a blog I have barely had time to even think about, when I realized that in a whole week of buisness and a weekend of fun I have no pictures! What was I thinking? Thursday night the kids and I went to the schools Health Fair and Read Around the Campfire. It's not a real campfire but kids get to sit around a fake one on blankets, read books, and take AR tests in the computer lab. There was also a chili dinner. It was lots of fun!

Saturday was cleaning day. The kids were sad until I handed them spray bottles filled with water and wash clothes and told them to clean walls, cabinets, counters, etc. They had the best time spraying and wiping! I wish I had thought of it sooner! Of course Morgan sprayed more than she wiped so I had to go behind her. Saturday night we went to Gene sister, Karie's house to watch a UFC pay-per-view. I just don't get it. Why do guys find such pleasure in watching two idiots beat the snot out of each other? Needless to say, I swiped Trevor's DS after about ten minutes. It was fun to visit though. The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins!

After a great church service Sunday we went to my parents for the Super Bowl. The guys watched the game while the girls scrapbooked. I am about three years behind on scrapbooking but I'm hoping to catch up before the kids graduate high school!

2 comments:

Wilson said...

Hope you feel better soon. I know all about being behind on scrapbooking!

Sweet T said...

I'll have to remember that cleaning tip! Hope you don't have the flu. That would suck! Enjoy your day off and ALONE! What's that I hear.... Oh, yeah, silence!