My two favorite times of year are fall and spring. Not the hot parts. The days when you can be comfortable in jeans or shorts. Windows can be left open and curtains blow in the breeze. Days when you actually want to be outside doing something. Anything - as long as it involves being outdoors! The past couple of days have been heaven sent.
The kids and I took advantage of the "fall like" weather with a trip to the new park on Porter's Chapel Road. I thought I would snap some pictures of the three of them together. Three kids, one photo....
I did manage to catch a few cute pics too!



My two little heartbreakers!

Mommy, look what Daddy and I can do that the rest of you can't!



2 comments:
Where is that park on Porter's Chapel road. We will have to take Mary-Beth and Lane there also?
They are so adorable! Your oldest looks JUST like Gene!
Post a Comment